In today’s busy world, life can sometimes be hard to maintain, especially when it comes to our domestic needs. Having a housekeeper is becoming a growing necessity, as well as a delightful touch of luxury. Many are choosing to pay a little extra for this service, and in exchange they receive something that is irreplaceable: quality and precious time with family and friends. We understand it’s a thoughtful process in deciding what company to use for your cleaning needs. We want you to have trust and confidence in selecting our business for this very important role. With that said, we want to share our business plan that consists of 5 main ingredients that delivers typical success…
- Our Products: The use of green products & methods that are safe for your family (including your pets), our housekeepers, and the environment.
- Our Service: A level of service that goes beyond expectations at each and every visit. We offer recurring services on a weekly, biweekly and monthly frequency. We also provide special occasion cleanings, move in and move out, and post construction.
- Our Team: A team of happy, positive & thoroughly trained housekeepers. It is important that we provide a level of pay that gives our team a living wage, which is why we pay higher than most other local services.
- Our Great Customer Service: We promise to respond to your calls, emails, & texts. In this not-so-perfect world, there might be a time when you come home and aren’t 100% satisfied. Please let us know so we can fix it right away.
- Our Prices: Our prices are typically very competitive with other services structured like Green Angel. If you receive a quote lower than ours, please let us know. We would never want to lose your business over a couple of dollars.
- Our Love: Green Angel is proud to be a part of the organization “Cleaning for a Reason”. We give free cleanings to individuals with cancer. We also donate and volunteer regularly with the Stray Rescue of St. Louis. We love both organizations and they are near and dear to our hearts.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to read about Green Angel Cleaning! We hope you give us a call and learn even more about our wonderful team and the services we provide.
Owner of Green Angel Cleaning
Stacey Wilund, Owner of Green Angel Cleaning in St. Louis, talks about her housekeeping business with Debbie Sardone, founder of Cleaning for a Reason