In today’s busy world, life can sometimes be hard to maintain, especially when it comes to our domestic needs. Having a housekeeper is becoming a growing necessity, as well as a delightful touch of luxury. Many are choosing to pay a little extra for this service, and in exchange they receive something that is irreplaceable: quality and precious time with family and friends. We understand it’s a thoughtful process in deciding what company to use for your cleaning needs. We want you to have trust and confidence in selecting our business for this very important role. With that said, we want to share our business plan that consists of 5 main ingredients that delivers typical success…
- Our Products: The use of green products & methods that are safe for your family (including your pets), our housekeepers, and the environment.
- Our Service: A level of service that goes beyond expectations at each and every visit (from the ceiling fans to baseboards and everything in between).
- Our Team: A team of happy, positive & thoroughly trained housekeepers.
- Our Great Customer Service: In this not-so-perfect world, there might be a time when you come home and aren’t 100% satisfied. Please let us know so we can fix it right away.
- Our Prices: Our prices are typically very competitive with other services structured like Green Angel.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to read about Green Angel Cleaning! We hope you give us a call and learn even more about our wonderful team and the services we provide.
Owner of Green Angel Cleaning
Stacey Wilund, Owner of Green Angel Cleaning in St. Louis, talks about her housekeeping business with Debbie Sardone, founder of Cleaning for a Reason